Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Little Junk Find Christmas Candle Holder

 
My little junk find all prettied up for Christmas...
 
 
This was black and cruddy when I found it.
I think it is made of steel or a heavy wrought iron............
 It IS heavy!!
It just sat for a year or more in my craft closet, 
so I decided to fix her up or get rid of it!  I painted it white,
added some clear acrylic rocks,
pine greenary with my Christmas favorite ~ holly berries,
and some red candles.
Glad I picked it up now.....and kept it.....much prettier! :)
 
 
Found her at a junk shop in N.C. when visiting some friends there.
Fun trip!!!
Got all kind of goodies!
 
 
 
 
A perfect spot on the sofa table.
 
 
 
Kinda like her now! :)
 
Have a Great Weekend!!!
It's ALMOST Christmas!!!!
 
TaTa Till Later!
Love & Hugs & Blessings!
 Debi
 


2 comments:

  1. This is ao pretty! I have a similar piece from a yard sale. It has glass on the bottom section but not on the roof. I was thinking I couldn't sell it or do much with it because of the missing glass, then I realized it would be perfect for candles because they could vent out! DUH me! Love what you've done with yours! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Now I want to see what you do with yours! It really does make a great candle holder! :)

      Thank you for the visit, you're my best and loyal follower!

      Love Ya!
      Debi

      Delete

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!